Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house as it offers protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Roswell area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roswell roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roswell and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Roswell. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Roswell is a city in north Fulton County, Georgia, United States. In the official 2010 U.S. Census it had a population of 88,346. The 2017 estimated population was 94,786, making Roswell the state’s eighth-largest city. A suburb of Atlanta, Roswell has an affluent historic district.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.