Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home as it protects from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Sandy Springs area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Sandy Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Sandy Springs and neighboring locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Sandy Springs. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Sandy Springs is a city in northern Fulton County, Georgia, United States, and part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. As of the 2010 census, Sandy Springs had a population of 93,853, and its 2017 estimated population was 106,739. Sandy Springs is Georgia’s sixth-largest city (just after Athens) and is the site of several corporate headquarters (though many are assigned “Atlanta” mailing addresses) such as UPS, Inspire Brands, Cox Communications, and Mercedes-Benz USA’s corporate offices.
In 1842, the Austin-Johnson House was erected on what is now Johnson Ferry Road. It is the oldest house in Sandy Springs. In 1851, Wilson Spruill donated 5 acres (2.0 ha) of land for the founding of the Sandy Springs United Methodist Church, near the natural spring for which the city is named. In 1905, the Hammond School was built at Johnson Ferry Road and Mt. Vernon Highway, across the street from the church.
How To Hire A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on the promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.