Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house as it offers protection from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Scottdale area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and experts in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Scottdale roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Scottdale and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Scottdale. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Scottdale is a census-designated place (CDP) in DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. The population was 10,631 at the 2010 census.
Scottdale, aka SCD is located at 33°47′40″N 84°15′44″W / 33.79444°N 84.26222°W / 33.79444; -84.26222 (33.794337, -84.262110). The unincorporated community is centered on East Ponce de Leon Avenue, between Decatur and Clarkston. The northern boundary is Stone Mountain Freeway; the eastern boundary is Interstate 285; the western boundary is roughly DeKalb Industrial Blvd.; and the southern boundary is roughly the city limits of Avondale Estates. The ZIP code for Scottdale is 30079.
How To Hire A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises. Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.