Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your house as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Shannon area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Shannon roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Shannon and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Shannon. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Shannon is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Floyd County, Georgia, United States. It is part of the Rome, Georgia Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 1,862 at the 2010 census.
The first settlement at Shannon, first called Ridge Valley, then Hermitage, was made in the 1830s.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises. Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.