Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home as it protects from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Smyrna area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Smyrna roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Smyrna and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Smyrna. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Smyrna is a city in Cobb County, Georgia, United States. It is located northwest of Atlanta, and is in the inner ring of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. As of the 2010 census, the city had a population of 51,271. The U.S. Census Bureau estimated the population in 2013 to be 53,438. It is included in the Atlanta-Sandy Springs–Roswell MSA, which is included in the Atlanta–Athens–Clarke–Sandy Springs CSA. Smyrna grew by 28% between the years 2000 and 2012. It is historically one of the fastest growing cities in the State of Georgia, and one of the most densely populated cities in the metro area.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises. Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.