Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home as it protects from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Snellville area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Snellville roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Snellville and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning company in Snellville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Snellville is a city in Gwinnett County, Georgia, United States, east of Atlanta. The population was 18,242 at the 2010 census, and in 2015 the estimated population was 19,733. It is a developed suburb of Atlanta and a part of the Atlanta metropolitan area.
How To Hire A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to check your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.