Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house as it protects from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Stockbridge area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Stockbridge roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Stockbridge and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Stockbridge. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Stockbridge is a city in Henry County, Georgia, United States. As of the 2010 census the population was 25,637, up from 9,853 in 2000.
Stockbridge is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on the promises. Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.