Your roof is probably the most important part of your house as it offers protection from the elements. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Stone Mountain area. At Roof Authority, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Stone Mountain roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Stone Mountain and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning company in Stone Mountain. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Stone Mountain is a city in DeKalb County, Georgia, United States. The population was 6,368 according to the 2017 US Census estimate. Stone Mountain is located in the eastern part of DeKalb County and is a suburb of Atlanta that encompasses nearly 1.7 square miles. It lies near and touches the western base of the geological formation Stone Mountain. Locals often refer to the city as Stone Mountain Village to distinguish it from the larger unincorporated area traditionally considered Stone Mountain and Stone Mountain Park.
How To Hire A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.