Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home as it offers protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roofing services around the Suwanee area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Suwanee roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
ROOFING MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Suwanee and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Suwanee. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Suwanee is a city in Gwinnett County in the U.S. state of Georgia. As of the 2010 census, the population was 15,355; this had grown to an estimated 18,694 as of 2015. Suwanee was the practicing home of the Atlanta Falcons football team from 1979 to 2001 and was voted among the Top 10 Best Places to Live by Money in 2007. In 2012, Suwanee was rated by Kiplinger as the third best place in America for raising families. In 2013, Suwanee was identified as one of the nation’s 10 Best Towns for Families by Family Circle magazine and in 2018, Suwanee was rated #1 for places with the best public schools in Georgia by Niche.
Portions of Forsyth and Fulton counties also have Suwanee and its ZIP Code (30024) as a mailing address.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises. Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.