Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home as it protects from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Tucker area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Tucker roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Tucker and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Tucker. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Tucker is a city located in DeKalb County, Georgia. There are some unincorporated areas in Gwinnett County that have a Tucker postal address but are not part of the city. It is located near Atlanta and was originally settled in the 1820s, and later developed as a railroad community in 1892. According to the 2016 United States Census Bureau annual estimate of resident population, it has a population of 35,322. In a November 2015 referendum, by a 3:1 margin (73.94%), voters approved incorporating Tucker into a city. In March 2016, Tucker residents elected the city’s first mayor and city council. 
The 1821 Georgia Land Lottery opened portions of state land for settlement between the Flint and Ocmulgee rivers, including present-day DeKalb County. The Muscogee (Creek) Nation ceded the land to the United States in January of that year, and drawings for lots measuring 202.5 acres (81.9 ha) each began in May in Milledgeville, the state capital until 1868. The land grant fee was $19.00.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises. Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.