Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home as it shields from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roofing services around the Union City area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Union City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Union City and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Union City. We’ll make your roof look new again!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Union City is a city in Fulton County, Georgia, United States. The population was 19,456 at the 2010 census.
The Elected Officials serve as the community’s decision-makers and consist of four council members and one mayor.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before offering you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises. Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.