Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your home as it shields from harsh weather. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Villa Rica area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Villa Rica roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Villa Rica and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Villa Rica. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Villa Rica /ˌvɪləˈrɪkə/ is a city in Carroll and Douglas counties in the U.S. state of Georgia. The population was 4,134 at the 2000 census. By the 2010 census, the population had grown to 13,956, an increase of approximately 238%.
Villa Rica is located in northeastern Carroll County and northwestern Douglas County at 33°43′55″N 84°55′12″W / 33.73194°N 84.92000°W / 33.73194; -84.92000 (33.731909, -84.919982).U.S. Route 78 (Bankhead Highway) passes through the center of the city, leading west 6 miles (10 km) to Temple and east 10 miles (16 km) to Douglasville. Interstate 20 passes through the southern part of the city with access from exits 24 and 26, and leads east 32 miles (51 km) to Atlanta and west 55 miles (89 km) to Oxford, Alabama.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises. Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.