Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home as it gives protection from the elements. Roof Authority provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Waco area. At Roof Authority, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Waco roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Waco and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Waco. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Waco is a city in Haralson County, Georgia, United States, located near the Alabama state line. The population was 516 at the 2010 census, up from 469 at the 2000 census.
Waco is located in southern Haralson County at 33°42′3″N 85°11′25″W / 33.70083°N 85.19028°W / 33.70083; -85.19028 (33.700963, -85.190410). It is bordered to the south and east by the city of Bremen. U.S. Route 78 passes through the center of town, leading east 2.5 miles (4.0 km) to the center of Bremen and northwest 7 miles (11 km) to Tallapoosa. Interstate 20 forms the southern border of Waco and provides access from Exit 9 (Atlantic Avenue). I-20 leads east 48 miles (77 km) to Atlanta and west 98 miles (158 km) to Birmingham, Alabama.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at your homes roof directly before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises. Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.