Your roof is most likely the most important part of your home as it gives protection from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Waleska area. At Roof Authority, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Waleska roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
ROOFING REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Waleska and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Waleska. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Waleska (/wɔːˈlɛskə/ waw-LES-kə) is a city in Cherokee County, Georgia, United States. The population was 644 at the 2010 census.
The first white settlement in the Waleska area began in the early 1830s. Among these first pioneer settlers were the Reinhardt, Heard and Rhyne families, who moved into the region looking for fresh, fertile farm land. At first, these settlers lived among the Cherokee population already established in the area, but by 1838 all of the Cherokee had been forced westward to Oklahoma in the U.S. government relocation movement known as the Trail of Tears.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises. Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.