Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home as it shields from harsh weather. Roof Authority offers a complete array of roofing services around the Woodstock area. At Roof Authority, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Woodstock roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Woodstock and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Woodstock. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
Woodstock is a city in Cherokee County, Georgia, United States. The population was 23,896 at the 2010 census. Originally a stop on the Louisville and Nashville Railroad, Woodstock is part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. In 2007 it was the tenth fastest-growing suburb in the United States.
Woodstock is located in southern Cherokee County at 34°6′5″N 84°31′10″W / 34.10139°N 84.51944°W / 34.10139; -84.51944 (34.100731, -84.518972).Interstate 575 passes through the western side of the city, with access from exits 7, 8, and 9. Downtown Atlanta is 30 miles (48 km) to the south, and Canton, the Cherokee County seat, is 11 miles (18 km) north.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises. Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.